BUCHI has a long history in industrial evaporation. The instruments are designed to fulfill the expectations of our customers with reliable, easy to use innovative instruments for a wide range of applications in evaporation.
A big advantage with the Buchi rotary evaporation process is the potential to scale-up effortlessly. Whether using a 20 Liter scale for kilo-laboratory and pilot plant or a 50 liter scale for industrial production the process is comparable to the results from the bench-top instrument.
Large-scale rotary evaporators have to comply to stricter standards and directives. Most installations are working under GMP/GLP regulations and explosion-proof standards have to also be taken into consideration.
Rotavapor R-220 SE
The R-220 SE is the only 20 liter rotary evaporator that offers:
- fast, easy and safe way to fix the evaporating flask with the patent Snap flange coupling
- patent Easy Clamp connections for fast and safe mounting of the glass parts
- spring supported valve to prevent glass breakage
- large 6” LCD display with all information at a glance
- complete housing and bath in stainless steel 1.4404
- safety package for every need
- data recording on USB flash memory
Rotavapor R-220 EX
The modular design allows the devices to be fitted according to individual needs in a flexible manner. Inaccurate heating with steam or oil is eliminated. In addition, the new Rotavapor® R-250 EX complies with the strict standards 94/9 (ATEX) of the European Union for ex-safety, which is obligatory since 2003. An important aspect to consider for your future, safe investment decision.
Rotavapor R-250 EX
Recirculating Chiller F-125
- Optimally suited for use with a 20 L rotary evaporator
- Integrated space for the BUCHI vacuum pump V-710 including its secondary condenser
- Environmentally friendly and economic by saving up to 1000 liters of tap water a day when used in conjunction with a rotary evaporator
- Increased process safety and reduced solvent emissions due to the constant low cooling temperature
- Robust design in coated stainless steel housing for use in harsh industrial environment